Hi, I want to wish you a happy bank holiday bonanza! Whether you're watching the Royal Wedding or Having a day off from it all, hope it's a good one. For me, I will be tuning into the Royal wedding and going to search for local community spirit, for street parties! Will post up photos, hopefully, I will be successful. Have a lovely day! XxJune Sees
Search for everything
Hello! I’m June and I’m a freelance illustrator based in Cheam, Greater London.
I often visit galleries and museums to get inspired – and I blog about them too!
I love writing about my experiences, thoughts, journey as an artist.
I have a fondness for Basset Hounds, Disney and Mermaids.
Check the Archives
- #marchmeetthechallenge Instagram Challenge Bi-Weekly Roundup 21st March 2016
- Beginner’s Guide to painting and sketching outdoors. Destination: Thorpe Park! 9th April 2015
- London Exhibition presents, "Drawing on Style: Four Decades of Elegance" Fashion Illustrations from 1940s-1970s 4th September 2014
- The Launch! Of Amelia’s Compendium of Fashion Illustration 29th January 2011
- It is the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas… 25th December 2015
[instagram-feed num=9 cols=3]