Search for everything
Hello! I’m June and I’m a freelance illustrator based in Cheam, Greater London.
I often visit galleries and museums to get inspired – and I blog about them too!
I love writing about my experiences, thoughts, journey as an artist.
I have a fondness for Basset Hounds, Disney and Mermaids.
- Art 9
- Business 7
- Events 38
- Everything Else 35
- Exhibition 28
- Exhibition Review 19
- Fashion 2
- Food 3
- Illustration 32
- Lifestyle 12
- Music 1
- StoryHands 5
- Travel 3
- Uncategorised 90
- Wedding Stationery 1
Check the Archives
- Beginner’s Guide to painting and sketching outdoors. Destination: Thorpe Park! 9th April 2015
- #marchmeetthechallenge Instagram Challenge Bi-Weekly Roundup 21st March 2016
- London Exhibition presents, "Drawing on Style: Four Decades of Elegance" Fashion Illustrations from 1940s-1970s 4th September 2014
- It is the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas… 25th December 2015
- The Launch! Of Amelia’s Compendium of Fashion Illustration 29th January 2011
[instagram-feed num=9 cols=3]