All finished! My submissions for Amelia’s Magazine Open Fashion Brief. I have chosen to illustrate talented and dynamic Maxjenny. Couldn’t help myself, such luscious colours. Nevertheless I really enjoyed painting them while holidaying in Wales 🙂
By junesees19th July 2010March 27th, 2019Uncategorised
Search for everything
Hello! I’m June and I’m a freelance illustrator based in Cheam, Greater London.
I often visit galleries and museums to get inspired – and I blog about them too!
I love writing about my experiences, thoughts, journey as an artist.
I have a fondness for Basset Hounds, Disney and Mermaids.
- Art 9
- Business 7
- Events 38
- Everything Else 35
- Exhibition 28
- Exhibition Review 19
- Fashion 2
- Food 3
- Illustration 32
- Lifestyle 12
- Music 1
- StoryHands 5
- Travel 3
- Uncategorised 90
- Wedding Stationery 1
Check the Archives
- Beginner’s Guide to painting and sketching outdoors. Destination: Thorpe Park! 9th April 2015
- #marchmeetthechallenge Instagram Challenge Bi-Weekly Roundup 21st March 2016
- London Exhibition presents, "Drawing on Style: Four Decades of Elegance" Fashion Illustrations from 1940s-1970s 4th September 2014
- It is the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas… 25th December 2015
- Stuck for ideas? Have yourself a London Graphic Creative Christmas 9th December 2016
[instagram-feed num=9 cols=3]
RSS: Read in your favourite feeder
You May Also Like
Custard creams – I love! Pink Custard cream cushion – yes…
junesees6th December 2015
Repost @jean_jullien: Peace for Paris This illustration by…
junesees14th November 2015
If you pass the hallways and look into the studio you’ll…
junesees11th November 2015
these are lovely! good luck with them! I have a giveaway on my blog at the mo
OOooooh nice one June! You've been a busy lady! How's things?